Call for Papers
The conference covers broadly the many aspects of theoretical and applied Artificial Intelligence through a series of workshops dedicated to specific topics:
- 9th Italian Workshop on Machine Learning and Data Mining (MLDM.it 2020)
- Italian Workshop on Explainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI.it)
- Workshop on Evolutionary and Population-based Optimization (WEPO 2020)
- Advances In Argumentation In Artificial Intelligence (AI^3 2020)
- 8th Italian Workshop on Planning and Scheduling (IPS 2020)
- The 7th Italian Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (AIRO 2020)
- 4th Workshop on Natural Language for Artificial Intelligence (NL4AI-2020)
- 27th RCRA International Workshop on "Experimental Evaluation of Algorithms for Solving Problems with Combinatorial Explosion" (RCRA 2020)
- Italian Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for an Ageing Society (AIxAS 2020)
- AIxIA 2020 Discussion Papers (AIxIA 2020 DP)
We encourage all types of contributions, please, refer to the call for papers of the single workshop for the topics.
Besides workshop papers, and following the successful edition of AIxIA 2019, we also welcome discussion papers containing descriptions of results that have been recently published or accepted for the presentation in international conferences. Discussion papers are expected to be more broadly accessible, they are an opportunity for the authors to present their recent results to the AI community, and a valuable addition for the attendees of AIxIA 2020. Please, refer to the call for papers of the AIxIA 2020 Discussion Papers workshop.
Each workshop has its own organization. Please, refer to the call for papers of the specific workshop for details.
As a general guideline, the papers should be written in English and formatted according to Springer’s LNCS style.
Paper submission, unless differently specified in the workshop pages, is electronic via easychair at the address:
Generally, unless differently specified in the workshop pages, the proceedings of each workshop will be published in the AIxIA series of CEUR-WS by the workshop organizers.
Post-proceedings of selected and revised papers
Authors of selected papers, accepted to the workshops, will be invited to submit a revised and extended version of their work to appear in volume 12414 of the Springer's Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence series (LNCS/LNAI).
A selection of the best papers, accepted for the presentation at the workshops, will be invited to submit an extended version for publication on “Intelligenza Artificiale”, the International Journal of the Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence, edited by IOS Press and indexed by Thomson Reuters' "Emerging Sources Citation Index" and Scopus by Elsevier.
Format of the video presentations
Authors of accepted papers accepted papers at the workshops will be requested to provide a video recorded presentation of their work. Presentations will be available to all members of the association. Videos must have a length between 5 and 8 minutes according to the rules given by the workshop organizers. The video should be in MP4 format (1280x720). More details will be published here.
Authors are invited to check the websites of their workshops of interest for updated information about each workshop's deadlines.
Abstract submission: October 2nd, 2020
September 20th, 2020 (11:59PM UTC-12)
October 4th, 2020 (11:59PM UTC-12)
Notification to authors:
October 16th, 2020 October 23rd, 2020
Camera ready: October 30th, 2020
Video and slides of the presentation: November 10th, 2020